Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst III (147387). Do you have experience with Cyber Security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for working in a fast-paced environment utilizing a set of security-related tools (e.g. – WAF, SIEM, UBA, SOAR, AV, firewalls, etc.) to analyze security events or incidents to determine the proper approach for their investigation and remediation, develop new team processes, and work with internal/external teams on security issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of related experience
- Subject matter expert in multiple areas of responsibility, including monitoring
- Advanced knowledge of Network Protocols, Packet Captures, Security Controls and Concepts
- Respond to security incidents regarding malicious attacks, detected anomalies, malware infections, APT activity, unauthorized access, data extraction, etc.
- Highly proficient in analyzing security events; coordinating response to incidents; driving investigations; providing concise updates and communications to management; creating documentation to increase efficiency of all levels of support in proper response processes; maintaining strict security standards
- Formal experience in a leadership or mentorship role
- Strong desire to lead and work in a team environment
- Displayed team-centric and leadership skills, including leading and facilitating meetings (in-person and/or virtual)
- Proven track record of developing new processes, and experience with task automation and process improvements
- Strong documentation, analytical and reporting skills – ability to present to all levels of staff and leadership
- Must have a strong solution orientation
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Security-related Certifications (e.g. – CISSP, Security +, CEH, GIAC-certs, security tool certs)
- Knowledge of Scripting, SIEM, standard ticketing systems, Open Source Security Tools, Web Application Firewalls, PKI, EDR, vulnerability scanning
- Engineering and project management experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cybersecurity, cissp, ceh, firewall, apt
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.