Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst, Global Cyber Security – 146694. Do you have experience with Cyber Security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Security Analyst assigned to the Global Cyber Security, you will be responsible for analysis, response, and triage of security alerts/events, determining which steps to take to mitigate the threat. Additionally,you will be working in a fast-paced environment utilizing a set of security-related tools (e.g. – WAF, SIEM, UBA, SOAR, AV, firewalls, etc.) to analyze security events or incidents to determine the proper approach for their investigation and remediation, develop new team processes, and work with internal/external teams on security issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 1+ years of security-related experience
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, Packet Captures, Security Controls and Concepts
- Demonstrable analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to think outside the box
- Ability to create strong process documentation and reports
- Strong documentation, analytical and reporting skills
- Must demonstrate desire for continual education in security-related areas
- Must have experience responding to security incidents regarding malicious attacks, detected anomalies, malware infections, APT activity, unauthorized access, data extraction, etc.
- Must have experience analyzing security events; coordinating response to incidents; driving investigations; providing concise updates and communications to management; creating documentation to increase efficiency of all levels of support in proper response processes; maintaining strict security standards
- Ability to assist with task automation and process improvements
- Strong desire to lead and work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Security-related Certifications a plus (e.g. – CISSP, Security +, CEH, GIAC-certs, security tool certs)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of Scripting, SIEM, standard ticketing systems, Open Source Security Tools, Web Application Firewalls, PKI, EDR, vulnerability scanning
- Engineering and project management experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Cyber Security
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.