Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst, Azure, Identity Management – 145526. Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are reponsible for the daily Support of RBAC requests. Complete requests for creation, modification, or retirement of organizational or product team security roles. Complete operational requests for Azure cloud resource roles & resources mappings. Complete operational requests for Azure cloud active directory role mappings. Stay aligned w/ security role strategies as we migrate to new IGA Cloud SaaS solution. Update team operational procedures for RBAC as needed in SharePoint. Assist with application on-boarding IAM related requests. Participate in cloud stand-up meetings related to Azure identities & roles. Contractor will help keep the operational work going related to RBAC and provide feedback as we look to migrate to new IGA SaaS solution. The contractor will work closely with team members on the Security-Authorization team as well as other Tech areas and Home Office.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Security Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Management
- Working knowledge of industry security standards and best practices
- Experience working with IAM/IGA RBAC and access control related metadata
- Strong analytical, organizational, troubleshooting, and strategist skills
- Must have Cloud in experience in both Azure Active Directory Role & Azure Resource Role with operational experience
- Must have Analytical knowledge and understanding of IAM security issues, risks, concepts, and terminology
- Knowledgeable of the security aspects of computer platforms and technologies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Agile Methodologies & Tools
- Strategic experience with managing identities & roles in Azure
- Experience with AD, OUD, Oracle Access Controls
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, Identity Management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.