Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst, Access Control – 145525. Do you have experience with Access Control? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for the 24/7 daily management of Security Authorization support activities to keep Information Security objectives, procedures, workflows, and processes available, compliant, documented, quality focused, current, cross-trained, and secure. Maintain and improve upon team internal support processes, procedures, and documentation. Process and analyze creation, modification, retirements, and balancing of access controls and security roles. Stay aligned w/ access strategies as we migrate to new IGA Cloud SaaS solution. Assist with application on-boarding IAM related requests. You will help keep the operational work going related to RBAC and provide feedback as we look to migrate to new IGA SaaS solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with managing access control creation and metadata.
- Experience with Security Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Management
- Working knowledge of industry security standards and best practices.
- Experience working with IAM/IGA RBAC and access control related metadata
- Strong analytical, organizational, troubleshooting skills
- Analytical knowledge and understanding of security issues, risks, concepts, and terminology
- Knowledgeable of the security aspects of computer platforms and technologies
- Experience using common security products and tools.
- Individuals are expected to perform most daily tasks autonomously based on a framework of documented policies and procedures and are individually responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Agile Methodologies & Tools
- Experience with AD, OUD, Oracle Access Controls
- Knowledgeable of regulations and laws that may affect information security technologies and processes.
- Both Azure Active Directory Role & Azure Resource Role operational experience.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Access Control
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.