Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Adminstrator (148184). Do you have experience with Active Direcotry and Office 365? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Security Administrator, you will evaluate and assess user profiles and system administration for all platforms and applications and identify, recommend or present solutions in support of established policies and procedures. You will also enforce security policies and monitor daily audit reports.
- Account and System Security Administration: Performs user account and object level security administration for all platforms and applicable applications – platforms include Active Directory, Exchange, Unix, Oracle and AS400. Applications including SaaS (Software as a Service), Cloud infrastructure, and mobility solutions
- Document and maintain policies and procedures
- Project Security Administration: Perform user account administration for our IT tier one projects
- Analyze and provision high volumes of requests in a timely manner
- Provides technical support by troubleshooting security issues and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Review/Monitor Audit Reports: Analyze audit report, escalate potential problems
- Business Acumen: Maintain and document up-to-date knowledge of procedures and policies used to perform job duties
Required Skills & Experience:
- Active Directory is a big part of this role.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- Knowledge of Exchange and Azure Active Directory and O365 administration is extremely helpful.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- Experience withÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â security concepts such as least privileged access, two factor authentication, and even knowledge of regulatory compliance and regulations is helpful.
- Individuals need to be security minded, thorough in evaluating requests, strong communications skills, able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Office 365, Azure, MS Exchange, PowerShell, Authentication
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.