Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Administrator – 146303. Do you have experience with security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Security Administrator, you will evaluate and assess user profiles and manage the provisioning of access for all platforms and applications and identify, recommend or present solutions in support of established policies and procedures. You will also enforce security policies and monitor daily audit reports. Account and System Security Administration: Performs user account and object level security administration for all platforms and applicable applications – platforms include Active Directory, Exchange, Unix, Oracle and AS400. Applications including SaaS (Software as a Service), Cloud infrastructure, Office 365 administration and Azure AD, and mobility solutions. Document and maintain policies and procedures. Project Access Management & Provisioning: Manages the provisioning of access for Tier-1 projects. Analyze and provision high volumes of requests in a timely manner. Provides technical support by troubleshooting security issues and resolving or escalating as necessary. Review/Monitor Audit Reports: Analyze audit report, escalate potential problems. Business Acumen: Maintain and document up-to-date knowledge of procedures and policies used to perform job duties.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP, as well as general IT knowledge and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to safeguard proprietary and sensitive information exercising good judgment while working with confidential information
- Ability to work on small to large, moderately complex assignments that may require research and advanced skill application
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Previous experience with Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Account Administration, AS/400, and Unix account management is preferred
- Scripting knowledge is preferred (examples: VB, PowerShell) is preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.