Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Scrum Master, Senior Project Leader (143480). Do you have experience as a Scrum Master? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead multiple large to complex scope projects or a program with a high degree of visibility and urgency within a functional area or at times spanning multiple areas, divisions or outside vendors. You will ensure project cost, schedule, scope and quality objectives are met by monitoring, using metrics and controls to measure progress, taking corrective action and escalating issues when necessary. You will also proactively establish and foster productive working relationships and communications with key stakeholders across multiple areas, divisions and outside vendors. You will manage migration of technology from development through production environments. You will transition product or technology to support area. You will lead and formally mentor project team members and other project leaders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience leading projects with a high level of complexity/integration that includes other projects and project leaders
- 5+ years information technology experience
- Previous information technology leadership experience required
- Experience leading projects using Agile/SAFe methodologies in a product-based model.
- Experience as a Scrum Master and its associated responsibilities, including experience using Jira
- Experience using Microsoft Project and PPM tools such as Clarity.
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and/or technical processes, systems and risks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicates with project teams, other areas, other divisions and outside vendors
- Excellent relationship management, organizational, coordination and collaboration skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.