Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Scrum Master III (147805). Do you have experience with Agile and Kanban? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems.
- Creates/defines mobilization programs for custom teams. Manages agile mobilization methodology.
- Creates agile team member on-boarding packages.
- Own Agile Fit assessment process. Own Mobilization Working Agreement process. Facilitate inter-team dependencies and work to minimize/remove them.
- Facilitate inter-team dependencies and work to minimize/remove them. Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools and automation.
- Guides teams to self-organize to be able to problem solve and tweak their processes to drive team velocity.
- Guides KanBan Facilitators to remove progress barriers (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shield the team from external interference.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required. 7+ years experience performing in multiple agile roles.
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI ACP), or other leading KanBan agile certification is required.
- 5+ years of relevant KanBan Team facilitation experience required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:agile, scrum, kanban, scrum, waterfall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.