Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Scrum Master, Agile, SAFe, JIRA (145299). Do you have experience with Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate and support all scrum events (Ceremonies): Team Agreements, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. Identify, analyze, monitor and resolve issues and risks; identify mitigation strategies and communicate with the product team. Plan and facilitate team activities for Program Increment (PI) events. Plan and evolve appropriate team metrics to promote continuous improvement. Think creatively to find potential solutions and examine possibilities and outcomes. Follow audit and change management processes. Contribute to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization. Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships across areas, divisions, outside vendors, and other teams, providing timely updates. Work with the scrum team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams. Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role. Work daily with Product Owners and Product Delivery Managers. Facilitate Agile Assessments. Facilitate and Co-Facilitate Product & Agile workshops and training sessions. Serve as a model example for other Scrum Masters on being effective in this role. Exhibit Lean-Agile Leadership – Help the team embrace a lean-agile mindset and agile core values and principles. Elevate your teams’ performance by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques. Provide a safe space for team which promotes continuous improvement and learning. Guide and coach the scrum team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver quality products and business value. Lead vendor selection for product, monitor vendor performance in the delivery of products and services, and manage vendor interactions throughout projects. Resolve impediments where less established scrum masters struggle to increase the overall effectiveness of the Portfolio or Product Capabilities within the organization. Mentor other Scrum Masters. Be a leader and an innovator within our Communities of Practice & Center of Excellence. Explore multiple alternatives with team and facilitate decisions, aligning with firm values. Observe and determine which metrics can best tell the story of how teams are doing and identify where improvements can be made.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Certified Scrum Master; SAFe preferred.
- 4+ years of proven experience managing and delivering projects and products in an Agile/DevOps delivery approach preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role required.
- Ability to act as a Scrum Master for more than one team where needed.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Experience using Jira, Clarity, HP ALM (QC), or similar tools.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, story pointing and estimating, fostering velocity, actionable retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and product management skills.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, SAFe, JIRA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.