Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SCCM Engineer, Windows System Admin (144596). Do you have experience with SCCM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- SCCM Best Practices
- SCCM Processes, procedures & monitoring
- SCCM Infrastructure Failover Support
- SCCM Imaging Warehouse Reporting – QA Script Replacement
- Windows Application Package validation / install source gathering
- SCCM Automation : create scripts for deployments and task sequence
- SCCM Support for Office 365 Branch Rollout, New SCCM Image 19H2 and feature updates.
- Experience working with global companies & supporting SCCM in multiple environments, SCCM upgrades, SCCM Failover, SCCM Migrations, Software deployment troubleshooting, InstallShield and Wise packaging, User/Device Collections entitlements
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SCCM, Windows
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.