Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SAP Material Handling Support Analyst (144957). Do you have experience with SAP WM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email, and or instant messaging. Ensures optimal performance and usability for the various systems users and provides root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements. Research and resolves problems and when necessary works with appropriate technical teams for further assistance. Requests could include: How to’s / Tactical workflow changes / One-on-one (“ad-hoc”) training / Requests for analysis from functional managers. You will communicate to end-users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc. Understand MH Fulfillment and, eventually, the Order-to-Cash & Transportation processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams. Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data. You will function as the business user representative. Answer end user questions, research and resolve problems, working with appropriate technical resources, if necessary. Analyze data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, and research/troubleshoot problems to determine root cause. Must have the ability to walk end-users through resolution for problems over the phone, via e-mail and in person. Provide a solution to users along with proper documentation to serve as a training tool for future issues (create documentation when it does not exist). Deliver training and participate in testing activities as a member of the NPPC Super User Network. Also assist as needed with projects, testing and providing business process understanding. Must be able to proactively collaborate with various business areas that impact functional area-related activities. Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends and holidays).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledgeable and proficient with all SAP Transactions within the below SAP modules:
- SAP WM Warehouse Management – 3 to 5 years experience
- Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) – 2 to 5 years experience
- Material Management and Inventory Management (MM-IM) – 3 to 5 years experience
- Actual end user experience required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Third Party WMS (Cambar) would be a plus
- Transportation Management System (TM) would be a plus
- SQL (AQT knowledge a plus)
- Industry Knowledge of Warehousing (particularly from the food industry)
- In-depth functional knowledge of the assigned support processes (e.g. data, roles, and transactions associated with Supply chain end-to-ends)
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators (Cockpit Data), e.g. the number of open transfer orders, pallets that haven’t been confirmed to a bin, etc.
- Ability to comprehend, IT concepts pertaining to SAP and the interface to third party applications (I2, Cambar, EDI, etc.), e.g. IDOC basic content, EWM queues
- Knowledge of supply chain process including receiving, warehousing, materials accounting, packaging, and shipping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including command of the English language both verbal and written in a business setting)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: enterprise, SAP WM, support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.