Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SAP EWM Expert (144994). Do you have experience with SAP WM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for Factory Mapping to gather plan specific configuration and settings. Submit and validate configurations. Perform the Cycle, MAT testing for the EWM MH stream. Support the end user MAT training for each plant. Perform implementation/ Hyper-Care support during each EWM implementation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in SAP EWM solution experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing SAP EWM E2E – At least 2 E2E implementations
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Ability to influence peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- SAP EWM experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP WM, enterprise
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.