Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Architect, BI, SAP (145171). Do you have experience with Business Intelligence and SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
In the role of a BI Data architect with SAP specialization, you will be designing and developing solutions to integrate data, leading teams to address data needs. You will be collaborating with our divisions to find thoughtful solutions that embed and promote advanced analytics, serve as a data champion for leading integrations to further business process evolution. As a team member, you will contribute to transforming and enhancing the platform and lead innovations. You will have access to the latest technology, tools and knowledge to ensure your success.
- Subject matter expert and architect for integrations from SAP. Develop a deep understanding of Business process, how data is used by the business. Utilize the understanding to unravel data dependencies, data considerations to develop a comprehensive integration solution.
- Dissect backend ERP table relationships to design & build integrations to the DataLake to match Business requirements. Design specification documents that map the tables and fields from the source across subject areas (Financials, Supply Chain Management and Advanced Procurement) into the data model.
- Lead and execute BI project through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Perform detailed tests and review developer’s work to ensure a high level of data quality.
- Guide and lead innovation and implementation of modern BI tools to elevate the platform.
- Contribute to the overall planning and execution of projects and issue resolution including the development of approaches, feasibility, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Mentor team members and help grow the overall knowledge base of the group.
- Serve as the final escalation contact, in some instances respond to escalations during off hours, for issues that Offshore support team cannot resolve independently.
- Monitor data quality and establish automated process to gauge quality. Accountable for quality delivery of projects on time.
- Support the data curation process by feeding the data catalog and knowledge base with key information.
- Outstanding leadership skills; ability to use influence to build consensus across both leaders and peers
- Provocative thinker who is courageous to share his or her thoughts regardless of the level of the audience
- Self-motivated individual who can identify issues/opportunities for improvement and be proactive in addressing them
- Able to wear many hats and multitask as priorities evolve and change
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, a test-and-learn mentality and thrives in ambiguity
- Manage the forward progress on multiple projects and determine priority order
- Bring a sense of fun, passion and positive attitude to every day
- Communicate in a succinct, friendly manner that promotes directness and respect
- Voracious hunger for learning and desire to grow with the team
- Maturity and discipline to thrive and deliver results in a remote work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field/equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of development experience with 5-7 years of that experience in designing, developing and supporting technical solutions for BI projects integrating data from SAP.
- Solid experience and good understanding of SAP core modules (Financials, Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning) and the backend architecture.
- Must have solid SQL development skills. Experience in relational database design.
- Experience in utilizing data transformation tools like Informatica/Talend etc.
- Proficient in data warehousing concepts, BI design principles. Working experience in data streaming, data pipelines, API integration a plus.
- Agile project management experience.
- Experience in Snowflake cloud DB, DBT, Fivetran,Tableau – a plus.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Intelligence, Agile, SQL, Oracle databases, data warehousing, Informatica, SAP, Talend, Snowflake, Tableau, Fivetran
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.