Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Salesforce Development Lead (148602). Do you have experience with the development and implementation of transformative Salesforce solutions? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Development Lead to deliver customizations for transformative initiatives across all lines of business for our Insurance client. This position will work closely with various internal colleagues, including architects, project managers, product owners, developers, and Salesforce administrators as well as external vendors and consulting partners. Members of the Salesforce Team have the opportunity to do end-to-end solution development, build relationships with key stakeholders, and see their solutions come to life. The Salesforce platform is at the core of our strategy to deliver an exceptional colleague and client experience. We leverage a combination of Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot to provide mobility, agility, and a platform for innovation.
- Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and support for Salesforce customizations and integrations leveraging Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and AppExchange products.
- Designs and documents the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for Salesforce customizations
- Serves as a technical lead and mentor for the rest of the Salesforce development team, as well as a proponent of process and practice improvement within the team – Performs Apex development including interfaces, classes, controllers, and triggers while effectively managing platform governors and limits
- Integrates Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services, APIs, and AppExchange packages
- Develops reusable Lightning Web Components – Provides Tier 3 Support for Salesforce
- Works with business teams to determine the value of potential product features based on the cost to develop or purchase versus the expected benefit
- Assists the solution architect in the design and sizing of development efforts
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform, developing a deep knowledge of the MMA instance and how it supports downstream and upstream systems
- Advises the business on best practices and requirements for optimizing the use of the Salesforce platform
- Seeks out ways to utilize SFDC to improve business productivity and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Experience serving as a technical lead and mentor for a team of other Salesforce developers.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and AppExchange products.
- Salesforce Certification(s) required.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems via web services and APIs.
- Experience developing Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange development.
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps practices.
- Experience with Salesforce CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Pay: 77 – 110 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, API, Cloud, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Lightning Web, DevOps
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.