Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Salesforce Billing SME (148529). Do you have experience with Salesforce Cloud and Salesforce Billing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Salesforce Billing subject matter expert to join our growing team. In this role you would be responsible for overseeing software testing teams and working under Scrum methodology. You should have shown leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met. Knowledge of Salesforce best practices and out-of-the-box configure vs. code methodologies to deliver top notch implementations, customizations, configuration and training services to the Company’s Salesforce customer base. This person will work with our clients to understand their business needs and help deliver value, using the Salesforce platform. Opportunity to work remote is available.
- Plan and schedule resources, deliverables, and execution as part of the Test Plan document.
- Coordinate end-to-end testing activities, including the development of QA/UAT Test Plans using structured testing methodologies.
- Create and review test scenarios, confirming approval by Business Analysts and Development.
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Track and report on test results and defects.
- Escalate and resolve issues and risks.
- Coordinate the test environment.
- Host defect meetings.
- Create test sign-off documents.
- Collaborate with Automation and Performance Leads and Testers to identify test cases for automation scripting or flows for performance testing.
- Create process and business flow diagrams, use cases, storyboards, training documents, and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
- Support and maintain applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Billing.
- Strong experience with Salesforce integrations across multiple Salesforce cloud modules (Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud).
- Solid understanding of advanced Billing system operations on transactions such as Payments, Refunds, Credits, Debits, and General Ledgers.
- Ability to read and understand the underlying and dependent architecture of Salesforce Billing and apply that knowledge in testing.
- Thought leadership and execution/implementation of end-to-end (ETE) testing solutions for Billing-related operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience with estimation and prioritization.
- Ability to implement robust and efficient test data generation techniques to expedite the overall testing process.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional results in a rapid-paced agile implementation environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM modules – Sales Cloud/CPQ/Billing.
- Hands-on experience developing automation frameworks from scratch using UFT, Selenium, or any commercial testing tool.
- Knowledge and experience in developing strategy and implementing test automation in collaboration with Business teams and functional Subject Matter Experts.
- Willingness to work a regular US business schedule with flexibility based on project needs, occasional overtime.
- Ability to complete tasks, including overtime work if necessary, on short notice.
Pay: $37.80 – $54 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce Billing, Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud/Service Cloud/Commerce Cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.