Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Safety, Health and Environmental Specialist (148754). Do you have experience as a Safety, Health and Environmental Specialist? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Site SH&E Culture – Fosters/develops a culture where safety, health and environment are ingrained as a core value with all site personnel, everyone believes zero is achievable, everyone is actively engaged in performing their work in a safe manner, everyone actively interacts with co-workers to prevent at-risk behaviors. Actively participates on the Site SH&E Pillar and other assigned teams. Effectively coaches and develops employees to be effective SH&E leaders/coaches in their respective areas of responsibility through all phases of commissioning.
- SH&E Performance – Analyze SH&E conditions and behaviors and recommends changes to continuously improve Site SH&E performance to world class levels.
- Compliance – Primarily responsible for implementing systems, procedures, and work practices driving toward an audit ready state of compliance. Develop, implement and deploy processes and procedures (SOP’s) to ensure Site compliance with company and regulatory agency policies, including federal, state and local legislation and regulations pertaining to SH&E.
- SH&E Strategies, Programs and Plans – Assist with development and implementation of SH&E best in class programs, systems, and processes, including training and coaching to establish clear procedures on SH&E measures and precautions. Drives key effective, sustainable implementation Corporate, Division and Site SH&E initiatives, strategies, programs and procedures, responsibilities via hands on leadership, coaching and teamwork.
- Risk Assessment and Elimination – Understand the methodology of Risk Identification and Elimination associated with jobs, site wide through each phase of Commissioning, Qualification, and Verification. Provide expertise and participate designated Zone commissioning planning meetings.
- SH&E Capability Building – Coordinate/facilitate assigned safety and environmental training for Site. Administer assigned training programs for safety and environmental management systems.
- SH&E Pillar- Drive excellence through active participation the SH&E and other assigned Pillars through system ownership and implementation to the production floor.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Specialist Level (2-5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental and/or safety discipline or related disciplines or international equivalents.
- Experience with OSHA, and EPA regulations and local equivalents and their application to Site operations.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and computer skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal interactions.
- Decision-making; must be capable of making well-informed decisions in both routine and emergency situations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required along with the ability able to communicate with audiences that have a broad range of background and understanding.
- Training & presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate good insight and ability to develop mutual solutions to challenges.
- Able to work and lead in a team environment; live the Nestle Leadership Principles and bring it to life for others.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to quickly learn Site relevant federal and state OSHA, EPA
Pay: $39.55 – $56.50 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Safety, Health and Environmental Specialist
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.