Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Safety Coordinator (148213). Do you have experience with MS Office? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Review and update documents and spreadsheets.
- Assist with safety awareness events & campaigns.
- Assist with digital data entry for safety system implementation.
- Manage digital databases.
- Assist with safety training sessions or materials.
- Physical ability to walk to any areas of campus and take stairs as needed.
- Communicate safety findings to team and individuals in other departments, including external construction workers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good organization and communication important. Able to work independently when provided a task. General safety awareness or interest desired but not required.
- Must be familiar with basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Power Automate or Power BI a plus.
- High School Diploma
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Office, Word, Power BI, General Safety Awareness
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.