Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented RPA Automation Developer (145128). Do you have experience with automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The RPA Automation developer will develop and support automated workflows for the company. This position will work as a part of a cross-functional team that creates well architected solutions that solve difficult business problems quickly, yet completely. This individual will be involved in the design and development from conceptualization through execution, deployment and sustainment for all business automation efforts. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s business processes to support our next generation of applications and data initiatives. You will be identifying and designing business processes for automation. Configuring, testing, and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error. Configuring, testing, and monitoring Power BI dashboards that are directly aligned with supporting automated workflows. Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations. Producing process documentation in order to refine processes going forward. Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years hands on experience with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop & MS Flow (cloud)
- Additional experience with UI Path/Automate Anywhere/Blue Prism would be a Plus
- 2+ years hands on experience with Power BI Dashboarding (experience building visuals and using Power Query and Power Pivot)
- 3+ years hands on SQL and relational database experience (SQL Server/Oracle/Postgres)
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C#, Java, or Python
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience working in a cloud environment – Azure/Google/AWS
- Experience developing REST web services
- Experience with Command Line (Powershell or Linux Bash)
- Experience setting standards for design, documentation, testing, and code quality
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Ability to conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peer team members
- Excellent Communication Skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: automation, machine, Power BI, Python, SQL Server, RDBMS, artificial intelligence
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.