Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Research Software Engineer, Python (145359). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create, maintain, and deploy Python packages for existing research code repositories. Develop new research data pipelines to ingest, process, monitor, and deliver data as features to agronomic models across the Science organization. Develop new data visualization tooling and notebooks to be used for exploratory data analysis. Develop Spark functionality into existing Python tooling. Conduct reviews and walkthroughs of existing code repositories with team members. Write beautiful, robust, well-documented code.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience deploying Python packages.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong development experience in Python, Git, and Docker.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Diverse data structure experience.
- Experience working with cloud tools such as AWS and Domino.
- Experience with PySpark and handling large datasets.
- Experience with web services, api and database design.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.