Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Recruiting Specialist (147193). Do you have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Utilize Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for all pre and post offer recruiting processes including Employment Application and CRD review, vendor integration submittals for background check and drug testing, collection of approvals, confirmation of orientation, training and start dates, communication of final approval and welcome to new hires. Manage high volumes of interview scheduling within Microsoft Outlook, for varying levels of positions in a fast-paced recruiting environment. Manage candidate on-boarding recruiting process from post offer through background review until boarding. Serve as candidate’s primary point of contact responsible for collecting all post offer documents, ensuring and verifying candidate record, tasks and documents for accuracy and completeness. Provide customer service support to candidates, hiring leaders, home office recruiters, Recruiting Team Leaders and other departments to include Compliance Background Review, HR Records, etc. Partner with HR Records, Compliance Background Review, HR Systems and external vendors to effectively maintain candidate records and system integrations. Process travel arrangements, invoices, payment requests and support to departmental projects and task forces as necessary. Give support to departmental projects and task forces as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, with the experience in processing specific and substantial detail.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience or comparable experience working in the financial services industry is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond and adapt communications with appropriate tone, organized thoughts, and confidence
- Ability to respond to written correspondence in a clear, succinct manner using correct grammar, spelling and format
- Organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task and follow up appropriately to take issues to resolution
- Capable of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, quickly learning and applying new information
- Strong computer skills are required, including effective use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer
- Proficiency of applicable systems and software with ability to learn and apply technical information relevant to the job
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ats, applicant tracking systems, ms outlook
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.