Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Recruiter (144660). Do you have experience as a Recruiter? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand their needs for Skilled Craft positions, develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and facilitate all aspects of the hiring process (including candidate sourcing/screening, selection, offer presentation/negotiation, and preliminary onboarding). You will proactively communicate with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process. You will also proactively source qualified candidates utilizing all of our sourcing tools and platforms while exploring additional options, ensure a diverse candidate pool, and build networks/pipelines to ensure that critical positions can be filled quickly. You will identify new and creative candidate sources (to complement traditional/existing sources). You will actively lead, support and implement diversity recruiting strategies and efforts for Skilled Craft roles. You will identify process improvement opportunities and share best practices (related to candidate sources, diversity recruiting, candidate pipelining, etc.) with team members. You will also ensure that the hiring process is conducted in a values-based and defensible manner. You will also ensure that the appropriate process and selection related documentation is completed and maintained. You will stay abreast of legal and regulatory requirements associated with the employee selection process. You will collaborate with HR team members to ensure that job descriptions are marketable and clear and that position qualifications are aligned with the responsibilities of the role. You will thoroughly pre-screen candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements of the position. You will present a high quality slate of candidates to the hiring manager for consideration.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university is required. Five or more years of professional recruiting experience required. Experience recruiting within a large corporate environment preferred. Skilled Craft recruitment experience preferred.
- In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven experience engaging candidates through targeted direct sourcing.
- Posses business acumen, including the ability to articulate business priorities and issues to potential candidates.
- Demonstrate the ability to think through creative, business-oriented solutions to recruiting challenges.
- Present strong communication, networking and consultation skills.
- Build relationships and work effectively with peers and all levels of leadership.
- Posses strong working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (preferably Workday), MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint required. Proficient in developing complex Boolean search strings.
- Experience with internet recruiting tools (not all inclusive): LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Candidate must have uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Recruiter, Recruitment
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.