Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented R&D IT Operational Support Specialist (148444). Do you have experience with LIMS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Company is seeking an experienced IT professional to provide technical support for our R&D laboratory environment. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on skills in Windows, Linux, and networking, as well as experience with GLP-regulated laboratory IT environments. The position also requires excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Provide end-user support, troubleshooting, issue tracking, and software documentation for R&D hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Work with scientists to specify and order specialized PC hardware and software per instrumentation or automation standards.
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows, Linux, and network operating systems.
- Support networked laboratory computers and instruments, and troubleshoot connections as needed.
- Follow and implement backup procedures and restore activities for the laboratory environment.
- Support and troubleshoot barcode scanners and label printers.
- Work closely with researchers to support GLP related activities, validation requirements, and maintain GLP-related documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in IT support, with a focus on laboratory environments.
- Strong hands-on skills in Windows, Linux, and networking.
- Experience with GLP-regulated laboratory IT environments is a plus.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: LIMS, GLP, Windows, Linux, Networking
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.