Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Quality Test Automation Engineer, Selenium – 145569. Do you have experience with Selenium? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solution. Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Must have proven experience with Selenium & Java & SQL. Strong knowledge of Python, Spark and SQL highly preferred. Proven experience in defining and executing test automation strategies by partnering with business and development teams supporting in sprint test automation. You will create, execute and maintain new automated test scenarios and data sets. Ability to apply Risk-based methods to determine the proper validations for applications. Manage the execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. Partner with developers and business owners to triage and create defects. Work as part of an agile product team, to deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint to support DevOps. Enterprise understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties. Collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation. The potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering strongly preferred
- 5+ years of proven experience programming and debugging as a test automation engineer using Selenium WebDriver and Appium Test frameworks.
- 5+ years of proven experience using Java or equivalent object-oriented language
- 3-5 years of experience with web service testing using tools such as SoapUI, RestAssured, etc
- Must have experience with in-sprint test automation and integration with CI/CD pipelines
- 1+ years of agile experience using SCRUM or Kanban
- Understanding of QA methodologies, SDLC and processes
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integrations, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc) is required.
- SQL experience in data creation and validating results against expected results
- Financial Services background desired
- ISTQB foundational and/or additional certifications desired
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!