Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Quality Specialist (148702). Do you have experience with Food Safety? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Quality Specialist – Validation is responsible for critical aspects of food safety at our Glendale site. Reporting to the Factory Hygienist, this role will collaborate with all departments to ensure that every bottle leaving the facility meets the Company’s specifications and aligns with the high-quality standards our consumers expect.
- Assist in developing and implementing cleaning validation plans for the factory.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the allergen validation plan.
- Analyze Clean-in-Place (CIP) data and lead improvement plans.
- Champion sustainability efforts by reducing water and chemical usage.
- Develop sanitation standards and provide training to relevant departments.
- Support the hygienic zoning plan to ensure optimal food safety measures.
- Assist in pest control initiatives.
- Support the CIP Champion in ensuring effective clean-in-place procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Food Science, Chemistry, or Biology degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in the food, dairy, pharmacy, or beverage industry they were preferred.
- An aseptic experience is desirable.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Leadership skills to inspire and develop teams for high-performance results.
- Collaborative mindset to work openly and honestly, promoting trust and respect.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Adaptability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn as an individual contributor within a team dynamic.
- Familiarity with SAP and other digital systems.
Pay: $29.65 – $42.35 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Food Safety, Validation, Sanitation, Hygiene, Quality Assurance, Sustainable Practices
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.