Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented QA Test Engineer, Selenium (145227). Do you have experience with QA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes. Deep understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties. Analyze existing manual test scenarios/cases in preparation to automate. Create, execute and maintain new automated test scenarios/cases using Selenium utilizing Java. Manage execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. Define test data sets for newly automated test scenarios/cases using Selenium. Interact with the business and development teams to understand the testing needs to define and manage the test automation process. Knowledge of object oriented programming. Knowledge of Mobile Test Automation utilizing Appium. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions. Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integration, Smoke, System, Browser compatibility, etc.) is required. Collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation. Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Prefer 3-5 years of proven experience as a automation test engineer utilizing Java
- 1-3 years of experience building effective test automation solutions with Selenium and utilizing Selenium Grid
- iOS and Android native app experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to find creative solutions. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proactive, self-motivated and independent. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and character
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.