Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented QA Test Automation, Mobile, Appium, Java (142908). Do you have experience with QA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create, execute and maintain new automated tests scenarios and data sets using Appium and Selenium utilizing Java and Cucumber. You will manage the execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. You will also partner with developers and business owners to triage and create defects. You will work as part of an agile product team, to deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint. You will have enterprise understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties. You will collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation. You will have the potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 5 years of proven experience in quality test automation planning and development using Java or equivalent object oriented language
- Must have experience with in sprint automation for both mobile and web-based automation testing: Appium for Mobile and Selenium for web-based testing
- Experience working with iOS/Android native and hybrid applications
- One plus years of agile experience using SCRUM or Kanban
- Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools is required
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integrations, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc) is required.
- Financial Services background desired
- ISTQB certification desired
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Appium, Testing, Selenium
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.