Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented QA Test Automation, Mobile, Appium (145235). Do you have experience with Selenium? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an experienced mobile test automation engineer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions. You will demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proven experience in defining and executing mobile and web UI test automation strategies by partnering with business and development teams supporting in sprint test automation. Create, execute and maintain new automated tests scenarios and data sets using Appium and Selenium utilizing Java and Cucumber. Manage the execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. Partner with developers and business owners to triage and create defects. Work as part of an agile product team, to deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint. Enterprise understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties. Collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation. The potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience in quality test automation planning and development using Java or equivalent object oriented language
- Must have experience with in sprint automation for both mobile and web-based automation testing: Appium for Mobile and Selenium for web-based testing
- Experience working with iOS/Android native and hybrid applications
- One plus years of agile experience using SCRUM or Kanban
- Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools is required
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integrations, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc) is required.
- Financial Services background desired
- ISTQB certification desired
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Selenium, automation, mobile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.