Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented POSITIONTITLE ( POSITIONID ). Do you have experience with CRITICALSKILL ? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will organize and lead testing efforts. Communicate status to stakeholders. Escalate defects that could be detrimental to the production environment. Coordinate among internal teams to develop well-rounded testing plans. Lead end-to-end testing efforts across multiple eCommerce teams and additional external teams. Develop testing strategy and user accepting testing test plan. Prioritize test scenarios and execute according to plan. Develop and document step-by-step test cases based on the software requirements elicited by business analysts and software developers. Plan, test, and implement all software changes resulting from work orders. Develop test scripts to automate manual repeatable time intensive tasks. Identify, log, and track defects. Provide reporting on defect tracking and escalate technical issues as needed. Develop and maintain testing standards, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent testing procedures. Partner with distributed teams, outside vendors or offshore testing partners. Follow standards in accordance with company policy and regulation skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to learn new features and software suites.
- Has an eye for detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Looks for ways to maximize operational efficiency
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate user behavior or risks to systems
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, tenacious in terms of desire to ensure quality
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts (e.g. Functional, Usability, Availability, Performance)
- Experience testing applications in accordance to required functional and non-functional attributes
- Experience writing test plans and test case
- Ability to conduct manual testing
- Solid understanding of both REST and SOAP webservices
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Prefer familiarity with document databases, Jira, Medallia, AppsFlyer, Radar, Splunk, Swagger.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.