Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented QA Analyst (147285). Do you have experience with IT and Manufacturing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will bring a blend of functional and technical knowledge from the Quality Assurance/Quality Control area to support the overall goal of developing the MFG IT department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or Information Technology required.
- Excellent written and communication skills – Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical information ideas, concepts and work results verbally and in writing to colleagues, supervisors and representatives of other companies who may have varying degrees of technical understanding.
- At least 4 years of experience in a GMP laboratory environment required.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated as well as to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and display a willingness to learn required.
- Flexibility to support 2nd, 3rd shifts and weekends for support as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adjust to changing production and project requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with project failures on a routine basis in a professional and positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others – i.e. “go to” person in absence of supervisor
- Must be able to occasionally travel to other Bayer sites or other companies as needed to support business.
- Strong knowledge of computerized systems, relevant GMP regulations and a solid understanding of general laboratory equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation in support of computerized system validation.
- Demonstrated aptitude for computerized systems including applications, operating systems and the associated security features.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Manufacturing / Packaging operations preferred
- At least 1 year experience in authoring or reviewing Computerized Systems Validation Documentation is preferred
- Prior leadership experience is preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: QA Analyst, Manufacturing, Packaging, GxP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.