Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Purchasing Clerk (148756). Do you have experience as a Purchasing Clerk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create purchase orders from requisitions and send orders to the appropriate vendor.
- Assure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Resolve receiving, quantity and invoice discrepancies with suppliers.
- Ensures capital purchases are within capital guidelines and budget.
- Communicates with requisitioners and suppliers to facilitate purchases, resolve problems and expedite deliveries.
- Proactively build good relationships w/customers, anticipating customer needs and provide proactive analysis and feedback to customers.
- Practice safety in the work area
- Open mail and filing documents.
- Email invoices to Accounts Payable for payment processing
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and 3+ years of purchasing/accounts payable experience.
- Strong background in financial computer applications (i.e. SAP)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Outlook and MS Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior work experience in purchasing, office management
- Accounting experience would be a plus
Pay: $13.3 – $19 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Purchasing Clerk, SAP, MS Excel,
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.