Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Requisitioner (148212). Do you have experience as a Project Requisitioner? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain a detailed procurement plan (Excel based tool)
- Coordinate information from cross-functional stakeholders including engineers, project management, schedulers, and global procurement teams
- Schedule and lead cross-functional procurement status meetings
- Develop relationships internally with engineers and Project Management to gather required information for bid events and subsequent purchase requisitions.
- Develop an Issues Report to help drive the team to take action and make decisions
- Partner with project teams to define the procurement plan
- Report on project procurement status to Finance, Engineering Management, and Project Management
- Develop relationships with suppliers and clients to promote the availability of supplier resources to meet and exceed project needs.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and manage the flow of information to and from engineers and equipment suppliers in connection with the RFP event.
- Partner with project teams to define technical requirements including bid documents, desired suppliers, and key dates
- Develop RFP documentation in collaboration with project engineers
- Lead RFP events with multiple suppliers and/or coordinate bid events through the Global procurement teams
- Manage internal and external communications throughout the event
- Ensure commercial terms are discussed and agreed upon during negotiation including critical milestones, payment terms, freight terms, etc.
- Create and update Purchase Requisitions for goods.
- Participate in negotiations led by the Global procurement team to gather required commercial information for purchase requisitions
- Interphase with Excel, Power Apps, and other software
- Coordinate supplier requests for changes to terms and conditions to drive to a fully executed agreement
- Manage the delivery and storage of all purchased equipment.
- Maintain a detailed site receiving, storage, and tracking plan
- Ensure equipment is delivered in satisfactory condition. Produce issues report should equipment show up damaged and ensure timely communication to suppliers and project teams
- Assist with other procurement activities for goods and services as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in engineering OR procurement, supply chain, or purchasing (buyer role) in construction or equipment purchasing REQUIRED
- Experience in Request for Proposal / bid events, vendor negotiations, and supplier management REQUIRED
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read construction and engineering design documents
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Manufacturing experience is strongly desired. Food Food & Beverage or CPG industry preferred
- Experience and general understanding of AutoDesk products (e.g. AutoCAD) desired
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in supply chain, business, or related field preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project requisitioner
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.