Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Opportunity Associate, CAD Drafter – 147040. Do you have experience with AutoCAD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist Engineering team in routine functions. Prepare specifications and source materials for assigned projects. Develop design solutions to problems in accordance with engineering standards pertaining to safety, hygienic design, food processing technology and production impact. Contribute to team effort by engaging in the company’s initiatives to drive results. Engage in a safe and healthy work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be a current student enrolled in a Technical College, Associates Program or University, pursuing an Engineering, Drafting or related degree
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 to 25 hours per week during school sessions and can work full-time hours during breaks and holidays
- Experience with drafting is preferred but not required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.