Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager, Technology Innovation, Agile (145296). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be liaising extensively with vendors, business owners, product owners, engineering teams, operations, facilities, legal, finance, support, and other key stakeholders to deliver solutions for innovation roadmap initiatives. Facilitating each stage of the Innovation Lifecycle including collecting ideas, scoring and ranking, prototyping, and measurement. Managing day-to-day relationships with vendors including clear and consistent communication, running status meetings, and removing blockers. Coordinating with internal stakeholders for the scheduling of pilots, experiments, and tests. Regularly communicating to stakeholders on the status of innovation projects and specific project deliverables. Communicating concerns to various stakeholders when timelines are at risk. Championing and defending the innovation project priority alignment and helping coordinate and collaborating when priorities need to change. Overseeing rapid ideation and prototyping activities, including ideation sessions, design sprints, and hackathons. Mobilizing internal cross-functional teams to bring the new technology to pilot-phase and beyond. Identifying issues, risks, and mitigation plans. Organizing logistics for sponsored events and hackathons at nearby colleges.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience managing projects
- Excellent communication, organization, and human relations skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees are required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle including requirements definition, initial application design, testing, final implementation and support
- Software Development and Vendor Relationship Management background and experience
- Demonstrated interest in and passion about new and innovative technology
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with convergent deadlines
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading Agile Sprint teams and proficiency in JIRA tool
- Experience managing the development and implementation of innovational technology projects a plus
- Experience running design sprints a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, SDLC, prototyping, scheduler, job scheduling
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.