Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager, Salesforce (144642). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a role that focuses on completing a project as efficiently and promptly as possible, expect to see any of the following duties and responsibilities in a Project Manager job description. Additionally, you will be heavily engaged in the establishment of a PMO, as well as a large Salesforce implementation. You will be leading project planning sessions. You will be coordinating staff and internal resources. You will also be managing project progress and adapt work as required. You will be ensuring projects meet deadlines. You will be managing relationships with clients and stakeholders. You will also be designing and signing off on contracts. You will be overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation. You will be designing risk mitigation plan. You will be conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff. You will be optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary. You will also be securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects. You will also be managing large and diverse teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Journey Builder & Contact Builder
- Experience with SFMC Synchronized & Master Data Extensions & use cases for each
- A solid understanding of Salesforce Master Data Management
- Previous experience with SF Customer Data Platform (CDP) preferable
- Understanding of Service & Marketing Cloud Einstein Analytics
- Project Manager job qualifications and requirements
- A great Project Manager usually has five or more years’ experience, and one or several formal qualifications. A Project Manager job description could include degrees in any of the following fields:
- IT or Computer Science
- Business or Business Administration
- Additionally, Project Managers should possess high levels of the below skills to perform well in the role: Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail Conflict resolution skill
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.