Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager, PMP, Agile (145446). Do you have experience with Agile Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Project Manager successfully plans and controls projects utilizing numerous techniques to strategically direct, question and analyze the total project in addition to its individual parts. This person is accountable for the coordination and communication required to bring the project in on time and within the established budget. The Project Manager directs project resources and efforts, participates in the decision-making process with all levels of staff and management, communicates with business area management, and makes recommendations to effect positive change.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PMP Certification
- Project Management – 5+ years
- Agile Team Leadership – 5+ years
- Experience working in or with an IT organization in systems, programming, application deployment, or project development efforts
- PM tools such as EasyPPM, Clarity, MS Office, Jira 3+ years Able to work independently
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous successful performance in the Project Manager role for multiple, concurrent projects
- To be successful in this role the candidate has to have previous technical background in preferably software development and/or infrastructure
- Ability to plan, execute and control a project, establishing realistic estimates and reporting metrics
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, delegate and control work
- Demonstrated ability to understand and balance technical Application Services/solutions with time, cost, and human factors
- Ability to lead a group to accomplish a common goal.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills
- Ability to utilize available tools such as workflow diagramming, data flow diagramming, project scheduling, and word-processing as needed
- Ability to estimate, plan, track, control costs, and provide needed status reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of a system development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall, through all of its phases and deliverables
- Ability to assess project risks and exposures; identify options and alternatives, make decisions, and implement corrective actions
- Demonstrated skills in diplomacy, confidence, persuasiveness, enthusiasm and verbal fluency
- Ability to promote and build a team atmosphere, motivating team members
- Bachelors Degree
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PMP, Project Manager, MS Office, Agile, Clarity, JIRA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.