Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (147806). Do you have experience with MS Office Suite? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with stakeholders to define scopes of the project. Set and manage stakeholders expectations.
- Collect requirements on key deliverables and deadlines.
- Work with team lead to manage vertical roadmaps and priorities.
- Create and maintain fluid and effective project schedules, and adhere to deadlines and delivery.
- Plan and allocate resources for different project aspects and advocate for additional resources when necessary.
- Work with team lead to delegate tasks and ensure on-time completions.
- Manage and handle project risks.
- Proactively communicate and work with internal and external Location360 engineering teams to mitigate risks and clear road blockers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field
- At least five years of experience in applied project/program management in an agile environment
- Experience managing projects within a scrum team with at least 4 team members
- Demonstrated problem-solving, decision-making, time management, and change management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Strong verbal, written, and instant communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with a multi-cultural team in a highly collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree in Information Technology related field
- Familiarity with GeoSpatial, Agriculture, and Environmental Science related areas
- Certification in program/project/process management (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2, Six Sigma)
- Relevant management experience and/or specialties in Information Technology or Agriculture industry
- Experience managing projects for a scrum team with more than 10 team members
- Demonstrated leadership skills or 2 years of experience in related leadership or management role
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ms office suite, ms word, ms excel, ms powerpoint, ms onenote
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.