Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager, MS Office, SharePoint (145016). Do you have experience with MS Office and SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will prepare detailed scope documentation and cost estimates. Manage / execute projects. Prepare and perform communication plans. Manage project artifacts on standard tools. Produce monthly status reports and metrics. Assist Infrastructure teams with resource planning. Work with the leadership team on PM related assignments. Provide Project Management for cross-functional projects spanning multiple teams, as assigned. Ensure that objectives and project deliverables are accomplished on time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven project management skills spanning application and infrastructure solutions
- Full lifecycle solution development / delivery experience including transition and support
- Experience in multiple technology domains (networks, Telephony, servers, storage, middleware, security, messaging, data bases, applications, etc.) – emphasis on IP related
- Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of the global IT organization
- Experience in direct support of business organizations
- 5+ years experience working as an IT Project Manager
- MS Office including Visio, MS Project, SharePoint
- Complex financial tracking to include accruals, amortization, depreciation, travel, training, Planview data entry, total cost of ownership, business value assessments, use cases, application sunsetting and cost alignment, five-year financial planning, alignment of project deliverables by year, monthly financial reconciliation to include actuals and forecasts.
- Milestone/Roadmap charts
- SharePoint – backend SharePoint development and maintenance
- Standard PM responsibility template wording
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ITIL certification a plus
- PMO certification a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Office, SharePoint
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.