Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (147192). Do you have experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Work with software vendor to plan and execute deliverables. Become Subject Matter Expert of new software system. Act as an administrator of the new software system. Help implement customized features as needed. Collaborate with technical staff to ensure adherence to design solutions. QA test features and functionality. Provide initial and ongoing user training on software features. Evaluate and resolve/escalate inquiries pertaining to functional operation of the software. Conduct regular meetings with project team to align goals, milestones and deadlines. Provide direction and help identify opportunities for improvement of business processes. Create documentation of workflows, user guides and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle
- Experience with leveraging software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and strategic abilities
- Organized and meticulous in your work
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic and adaptable mindset
- Professional and deadline-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree desired (Degree in Business/Information Technology, Information systems, Computer Applications or related field), or comparable training and direct work experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience with a Legal Case Management software tool
- Prior plaintiff mass tort or legal industry experience is ideal
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ms office, salesforce, outlook, word, excel, access, powerpoint, visio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.