Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (147242). Do you have experience with MS Office and MS Projects? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Collaborate with Project Management Team to set and manage timelines, milestones, deliverables, change management, issue tracking and duties essential to the success of the project. Provide technical expertise and direction to successfully meet information technology objectives and deadlines. Monitor, communicate and tracks progress of the vendor’s project schedule to ensure the DESE project team’s core activities align with vendor timeline/requirements. Ensures project deadlines are met by assigning tasks, monitoring progress and handling issues/roadblocks for the DESE project team. Coordinates with key stakeholders to facilitate timely communication and knowledge transfer across the organization. Provides weekly status updates and/or presentations to the DESE Executive Steering Committee.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with database architecture and data elements; specifically normalizing databases by identifying common data elements from disparate data systems that align with project needs
- Experience planning, managing and delivering large, cross-functional projects on time and on budgetÂ
- Consistent track record of leading projects with the ability to execute project level activities and tasks according to project scope
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Intermediate knowledge using: Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior leadership
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ms office, ms projects
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.