Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (147549). Do you have experience with KPI and Supply Chain Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage projects related to the Product Supply organization. This will include monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators, and assisting in the day-to-day operations of the team. You will be responsible for managing assigned projects throughout their life cycle (as per established Project Management Standards and Guidelines) to ensure benefits as prescribed in the business case are delivered. The primary role is to control the project performance (Scope, Time, Quality, Cost, Risk, Benefits) and coordinate the activities of the team responsible for project deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, management or relatable experience
- 2+ years experience in a project manager
- Ability to manage project budgets, cost center flows and vendor management cycle
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint) and other project management tools
- Stakeholder management experience within a project management role
- Experience in facilitating discussions and conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager, supply chain, kpi, stakeholder management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.