Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager – 145508. Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring IT project and program activities for cross-department teams with a wide range of skillsets. You will provide leadership, communication, and success measurements for the delivery of new and or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with others to define project scope and objectives, define and coordinate tasks and dependencies, and identify required skills and resource requirements for project teams. You will identify project risks and dependencies, collaborating with others to develop mitigation plans. You will follow and promote established project management methodologies, standards, processes and procedures; recommending modifications to enhance outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing projects in a large scale IT environment
- Experience in communicating, managing, planning, directing, coordinating, organizing, and reporting on concurrent assigned projects
- Strong knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle) phases
- Strong knowledge of Agile management methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, MSP)
- Strong collaboration skills and teamwork
- Must possess strong meeting facilitation, interpersonal, ownership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership, results orientation, and self-motivation traits
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with direct and matrixed resource management preferred
- Knowledge of software technologies, tools, and processes
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.