Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (145160). Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a member of the IT Shared Services Project Management Office, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering mission-critical infrastructure projects and technologies in support of our business objectives. You will have the opportunity to work across varying levels of stakeholders within the infrastructure and application development disciplines on projects of varying scope and scale. Being part of ITSS provides a great avenue to learn our business and build relationships throughout the organization. As a Project Manager with Enterprise Holdings, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior IT leaders while leading complex IT projects that support and advance the way we do business. The scope of your role includes planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT initiatives. You will collaborate with project sponsors to define the project scope and objectives, identify required skills and resources for the project team, develop detailed work plans, and provide project status updates. You will be responsible for anticipating and identifying project issues and risks, recommending solutions, and working with senior management to implement solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong leadership skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 6+ years of related experience 6+ years IT related project management experience
- Experienced delivering high profile projects
- Proficient knowledge of project management concepts, from planning and inception through implementation and support
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple end-to-end projects Intimate knowledge of phases of full life cycle development
- Proficient knowledge of analysis techniques, tool usage and standards
- Capable of overseeing complex projects with responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling project activities
- Knowledgeable with computer system concepts, i.e., servers, storage, database, middleware, and networking
- Able to perform in the face of ambiguity
- Proven leadership, results orientation, and self-motivation traits
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Proven success for project delivery on time and within budget
- Capable of applying a resource management model to manage the resources
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- PMP certification
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.