Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (148709). Do you have experience with SAP Implementation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are currently hiring a Project Manager for an SAP implementation, and we are seeking dynamic and skilled candidates to join our team. This role requires an on-site presence in St. Louis, MO from Monday to Thursday, with the flexibility of remote work on Fridays.
- Collaborate with various business streams across NPPC to facilitate actions, risks, and milestones in support of the SAP integration.
- Facilitate and coordinate stream meetings, track open items, and communicate messages from PMO (Project Management Office) to ensure milestones are met.
- Work closely with the project PMO to raise concerns and effectively communicate messages to different functions.
- Provide regular status reports and update plans accordingly.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree & PM Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience within business analytics, business intelligence, or data warehousing environments.
- Working knowledge of analytic needs for Consumer Package Goods Sales or Supply Chain preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with director-level business and IT leaders and staff in a fast-changing environment.
- Coordination with other project managers to ensure project communication within and between teams.
- Ensure consistent use of approved methods, processes, standards, documentation, and tools by the project team.
- Execute and maintain a project plan and provide PMO reporting of status and metrics to management.
- Perform analysis and planning for all phases/aspects of a business analytic project from initiation through implementation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, cost, dependencies, resource assignments, issues, and risks.
- Demonstrate ownership and resolve project issues impacting schedules.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including external agencies, business owners, management, dependent application teams, data specialists, and the immediate project team.
Pay: $44.80 – $64 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Manager, SAP Implementation, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, PMO Reporting
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.