Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Manager (148446). Do you have experience as a Project Manager? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide project management for assigned projects
- Will oversee cross-dependencies of very complex projects that may span multiple functions.
- Facilitate initiation, scoping, planning and execution
- Build and/or maintain project execution plan/charter, including approach, scope, tasks, duration, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, team structuring, staffing, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
- Maintain and abide by project governance
- Facilitate meetings, capture key action items and context of meetings. Maintain paper trail of decision that impact projects.
- Anticipate and resolve issues and risks
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate program and steering committee leadership
- Adhere to the projects communication plan and ensure compliance with all reporting requirements including communication of project status to all project stakeholders including steering committees and executives
- Measure project progress against agreed upon objectives and success criteria
- Perform financial oversight and analysis
- Ensure adherence to established project management standards and tools
- Coach, mentor and manage project team members as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 3 or more years of IT or business experience
- Experience in Agile development
- 2 or more years of experience managing a variety of full lifecycle application development/integration projects including ERP, Software as a Service, Web, and Information Security projects
- Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Experience leading large applications development/integration projects or programs across multiple countries/functions
- Experience in managing medium to large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams
- Knowledge or understanding of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies
- Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong team orientation, collaboration skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation
- Expertise in defining and improving processes
- Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management certification
- Preference is to be local to St. Louis, open to remote work
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.