Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Management Specialist (142498). Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist in monitoring portfolio to assess data quality, adherence to schedules and milestones; and prepare portfolio reports and presentations. You will monitor key performance indicators (KPI) and create reports highlighting KPIs that are below targets. You will also coordinate root cause analysis when targets are not met and support the implementation of solutions. You will review time management system entries to identify where planned versus actuals time entries deviate. You will update projects details in the portfolio management systems to include maintenance of resource plans and prepare weekly status reports for team review. You will assist in the preparation of presentations using Microsoft Office suite. You will also create Power BI reports from data in portfolio management systems. You will attend meetings as requested to support Leadership team activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong business knowledge of information technology and human resources industry.
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate results into actionable deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with teams to diagnose problems and recommend solutions
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technology and software
- Minimum two years experience in a project management office or in a project manager/coordinator role
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams), SharePoint
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP certification, Scrum; Agile
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PMP, Microsoft Office
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.