Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Leader, PMP (144640). Do you have experience leading projects/programs? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support the development of complex business cases for senior management while demonstrating thought leadership, innovative tendencies, and an ability to drive for results. You will lead multiple large and complex scope projects simultaneously, with a high degree of risk, visibility and urgency within a functional area or at times spanning multiple areas, divisions or outside vendors. You will scale of projects / programs ranges from $10MM to $100MM. You will partner with business leaders and teams to structure the questions to address, organize the work, manage resources, oversee and/or conduct analysis, synthesize findings, and develop recommendations. You will also partner with business leaders and teams to scope, define and coordinate initiatives in support of business innovation and strategy. This includes major and detailed project tasks, critical path, contentions and resources to manage the tasks across multiple sub-projects. You will ensure project schedule, scope and quality objectives are met by monitoring, using metrics and controls to measure progress, taking preventative and corrective action and escalating issues and risks when necessary. Assess trade-offs to scope using cost / benefit analysis and make recommendations to senior leaders. You will documentation of issues and risks at the platform level, escalating when cannot be timely resolved. You will do communication and alignment across teams (dependencies, best practices, collaboration, FWG documentation, active engagement in workshops, SharePoint, governance/decision-making, etc.). You will also do management of content artifacts (tear sheets, e-mail distribution lists, roadmaps, Gantt charts, other communication mechanisms to bring visibility and transparency into the work). You will provide timely communication of relevant data to senior leadership for decision making. You will establish and maintain effective communications and relationships across multiple areas, divisions, outside vendors and project leaders/teams who are working on sub-projects within a project.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience leading projects/programs with a high level of complexity/integration that includes other projects and project leaders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be comfortable leading discussions between business areas and technical experts to determine project needs. Ability to convey technical concepts in an understandable manner appropriate to the audience.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to independently identify, prioritize, monitor, communicate, and/or resolve elements that can impact a project.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Strong strategic project management experience at the enterprise level, projects exceeding $10MM in budget.
- 5+ years of financial services industry or position-related experience
- Project management certification (PMP)
- A bachelor’s and/or applicable graduate degree
- Relationship building and communication acumen including positive executive level interaction experiences and an ability to engage in difficult conversations
- Excellent presentation skills
- High degree of familiarity with standard enterprise collaboration tools, including MS Office, Visio, Zoom, and SharePoint
- Experience with project management tools including MS Project, Jira, and Clarity
- Understanding of client-centered design principles and development process
- Understanding of digital and agile (SAFe, scrum and Kanban) best practices and experience in Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Training and / or experience with change management, ProSci ADKAR model a plus
- Process improvement experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.