Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Project Construction Manager (148376). Do you have experience managing a major capital project from end to end? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Project Manager/Construction Manager will manage a major capital project from end to end (concept, scope, cost, resources, funding, etc.) They maintain visibility to the design process and assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning. The Project Manager/Construction Manager will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Assist in development of pre-project approval documents including project charter, project management plan, project kick start, estimate and milestone schedule creation.
- Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
- Receive design details from design team with full understanding of project deliverables to coordinate bid package development and release for construction bidding and field execution.
- Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Direct and execute installation, construction and commissioning of assigned projects.
- Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all changes in projects based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Provide post installation support CQV & handover efforts for equipment to be properly commissioning, qualified and handed over for operations
- Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by project stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
- Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as needed to ensure successful project execution.
- Organize and provide cross-functional collaboration as required: Engineering, Design, Product Supply along with Factory & Vendors
- Evaluate, select and issue contracts for construction firms through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Project and Construction Management. Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Skills: Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project), Cost Reporting and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel, SAP Purchase Orders.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ngineering, Design, Product Supply, Scheduling, Cost Reporting, Excel, SAP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.