Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Programmer, Analyst, VB.NET, SSIS (145267). Do you have experience with VB.NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
ProgrammerAnalyst is expected to be well versed in all facets of analytical and technical processes from requirements gathering through programming and implementation. Must possess very strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to take ownership of project tasks and contribute ideas to the team. Self-starter that can take a project from inception to finish. Responsibilities include business analysis, Database design, programming, testing, and ensuring all work is well documented. Key efforts include development in ASP.NET using OO programming and relational database concepts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ recent years programming experience in ASP.NET (VB.NET preferred, C# accepted).
- Minimum of 2+ recent years Object Oriented Programming and multi-tier design.,
- Minimum of 2+ years writing and fine-tuning Stored Procedure in Oracle or SQL Server databases.
- Experience in web-based application performance tuning including use of performance monitoring tools.
- Experience with DevOps deployment and Work Item & Code Management, Automated Build Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ETL / Data Migration and Data Conversion (SSIS)
- Developing cross-database data extraction/report APIs
- Azure / Cloud-based data hosts
- Oracle PL/SQL
- XML/JSON/AJAX/MVC/Entity Framework
- Kendo UI or Other Telerik Third Party User Interface Control experience
- Python / Django
- PowerBI report creation
- Possess skills needed for developing program requirements and technical specifications.
- Ability to share technical solutions in business terms to the end users.
- Attend staff and departmental meetings providing status updates to Team Leaders
- Maintain technical knowledge through training or other measures.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ensure alignment between technical and business priorities
- Provide consumer goods industry experience & knowledge in the area of product specifications / product master data related to raw materials, ingredients and finished goods
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: VB.NET, SSIS, C#
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.