Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Graphic Artist (148751). Do you have experience as a Graphic Artist? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Graphic/Quality Standards: Proper use of trademarks and logos. Legal and regulatory requirements met.
- All files meet AFFCO/NASC standards for quality. Meets internal standards of good typography: proper hyphenation, kerning, line breaks, legibility.
- Accurate sizes and specifications used throughout.
- All projects are routed to Proofreader before presentation to review group. Digital files are constructed in the most memory-efficient manner.
- Digital files are accurate and error-free.
- Ideal candidate would be both collaborative and self-sufficient with a problem-solving, proactive attitude and approach to role and responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Mac OS. Skilled with Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator: Knowledge of advanced key commands, paragraph formatting, typography, style sheets, tab fields.
- Proper digital file management/archiving. Knowledgeable in Illustrator that is the most appropriate for specific project.
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, including ability to color correct and retouch photos.
- Knowledgeable in color/pre-press requirements for flexo and offset printing.
- Must be comfortable with troubleshooting, including recognizing and solving common system problems, data recovery techniques, and network management.
- Project Self-Management: Work as a team with Creative and Production Services to seek out appropriate information for completion of projects on time. Prioritizes work appropriately.
- Accurately accounts for time and alerts project manager immediately if project will exceed original timeframe.
- Design Skills: Responsible for design variations based on key artwork.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years in Mac Digital Production.
- Thorough knowledge of the following programs: Illustrator, Indesgn and Photoshop.
- Ability to use typography
- Ability to design original work
- Use Adobe Suite to create original artwork
- Can work in Fast paced/changing environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Decision making skills
- Collaborate and share responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Sketch and Keynote a plus.
- Experience with packaging die-vinyls strongly preferred.
- High School and some college courses preferred.
Pay: $21.60 – $30.85 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: graphic artist, production artist, mac os, photoshop, illustrator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.