Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist, Support Escalation – 147079. Do you have experience with support escalation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support the user experience in usage of partner software & automation solutions through deep product and workflow knowledge, problem-solving, issue resolution, and stakeholder communication across complex projects and workflows. Triage digital support requests across Global Breeding and escalate to appropriate partners as relevant. Answer questions, troubleshoot and test to resolve issues and provide feedback provide routine and refresher training and help with accessibility issues. Track/trend issues and advocate solutions that benefit end users and digital development teams. As digital technologies evolve, continuous learning is required to understand changes/new systems and provide best-in-class support. Improve communication of outages and enhancement plans, along with usage monitoring. Prioritize and maintain critical operation uptime of Global Breeding Operations. Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across IT products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors with 4 years or Masters with 2 years experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering, science, agriculture or other related field
- Demonstrates ability to understand and apply IT and/or business process knowledge to wide range of situations with varying degrees of complexity
- Develops alternative solutions to problems, handles complex problems independently
- Sought for counsel within field of expertise
- Participates and completes assignments with more than one global business unit or function
- Communicates effectively and promptly at all levels of the organization
- Anticipates problems of increasing complexity and develops solutions
- Able to promote and support a team approach
- Basic knowledge of querying SQL and/or NoSQL databases would be beneficial
- Ability to operate independently on work assignments with minimal guidance. Responsible for making decisions that impact business value.
- Not responsible for specific financial magnitude.
- No oversight of others.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: support escalation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.